Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This afternoon I got some big barks from Griffin when I walked in. Macy was in a deep sleep. I had to touch her gently to wake her. Once she got up, she joined in the barking. I let them both out and they wandered out cautiously. I saw a ball on the porch and tossed that. Griffin bounced along after it and smelled it. I sat on the patio so they could come check me out when they wanted. Griffin came right over and leaned up against me like, "Ok, we can be friends now." He got a back scratch while Macy wandered over to say hi next. They were fine with me now. I let them be outside for a little bit, then we headed in so they could cool off and get a drink. We took one more potty break before it was time to go. I told Griffin to go in his house and he looked back at me. "Aw, do I have to?" I told him once more, then he went in like a good boy. This evening they barked at first when I came in, then they were just more worried about getting outside. It was quite hot out yet this evening, so we didn't attempt a walk. I let them spend awhile roaming the backyard. Later, we headed in so they could get a drink and maybe work on dinner. I sat in the kitchen with them so they'd have some company. After a minute, they both started eating for me. We went out so they could have one last potty break before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment