Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning was a pretty typical visit for us. Rusty crawled off the couch from his nap and I let Ruby out. The three of us headed outside and they did their business, while I filled the water bucket. I gave the turtles and Salem fresh food and water. Ruby and Rusty got to work on their breakfast next. It was a beautiful morning, so we spent the rest of the time outside. This afternoon I saw Justin, Heyday & Chloe were all laying in different spots in the shade. It got pretty toasty out today. Rusty brought me his ball and we got a few throws in. I didn't want him to get too hot, so we took a break to head in and cool off. He carried his ball in and did his little dance, like he wanted to continue our game. I had to tell him not in the house. Haha! This evening he got a longer game in. I fed everyone and put Rusty's bowl up until later. He was too interested in playing. Ruby made sure to check when she finished hers, but it wasn't there for her to steal! Ruby had been out of her cage for the afternoon and was a good girl again. While we were sitting outside, Chloe got a little spunky and was galloping and tossing her head about. That was funny to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment