Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I didn't see any messes or any kitties when I walked in, so I went to check the patio for Stormy. She was already making her way to the door to see me. Plop! She started rolling around. She was even more lovey today than yesterday! She had me scratch her head, then she kept rubbing her face on my knees. She gave my knee a little lick too. She trotted in behind me and helped me get their food ready. She followed along again to get eating while I tool care of Sadi. Sadi was snoozing under the foot of the bed. She did well for her meds and didn't have any issues today. I let her eat, then I went to the living room. Stormy had curled up on a chair, so I just tried calling her to see what she'd do. She hopped down and started circling me again, purring away. Sadi came out to join us and both girls got some chin scratches today. I got lots of thank you licks from Stormy this time. She is craving more attention each day, so I know she will be very happy to see mom home! Sadi's eye looked alright today so I will see how she is with just the one dose today.

No comments:

Post a Comment