Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Snowflake

The dogs were more excited to see me today! They hadn't gotten into anything else since my last visit. I got them their can of food right away and made sure they still had enough dry food and water. I went to feed Bebe while they were working on that. Today Gallagher came and barked at the door while I was in there. When I went to see Bobo and Snowflake I had shut the bedroom door first. I apparently didn't shut it tight enough! When I was in by them I heard Gallagher push that door open and then he and Dawn came to sit outside the bathroom door. They took turns barking so it was actually kind of funny to listen to! Bobo and Snowflake were lounging in their bed when I came in. Bobo came right out to visit with me. I held him for a little bit, then started cleaning their boxes and made sure they had enough food. By now, Snowflake had her head peeking out of her little bedroom, watching me. I gave them each a couple treats. Snowflake wasn't quite fast enough, because Bobo ran over and stole one! Later Bobo was rubbing his head on the rug again. Must feel good! Snowflake came out and joined him. I tried holding them some more, but they really wanted to get down and investigate things! Bobo thought he'd taste test my shoes, but they weren't very tasty. He moved on and sniffed around. Before I left I got them a couple more treats. Now, time to visit the curious pups! Dawn curled up on the couch with me while Gallagher stood in front of me. They each got pet for a bit. They must have heard something outside, because they both took off to check it out. They came back and visited a bit longer, then I got them each a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment