Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

Last night Murdy came running when I stopped in to get Charlie another dose of eye meds quick. They both meowed hello and tried to follow me around. This morning Murdy was sitting by the door again, waiting to rub up against my legs when I walked in. He walked down the hall with me to see Charlie. His eye seems to be improving. It isn't as swollen as it was yesterday. I put his drop in, then we went to play with Murdy. Murdy was the curious kitty again today, hopping up on the counter to help me wash their water dishes. He had made a mess with his food kibbles, so I picked that up a bit. Charlie was a little talker as he darted along with me to different areas. I had to smile when I saw the boys sitting in the ray of sunlight that was beaming in through the door. Murdy even started giving Charlie kisses on top of his head! So cute. Once I finished cleaning up, it was play time. I got some of Murdy's favorite toys out, which he batted at for a minute, then lost interest. He tried tackling Charlie a couple times, but eventually stopped trying when I wouldn't let him have any fun! Haha! Finally I got Murdy to play with me and his blue tunnel. I scratched on the inside or outside of it and he would pounce into the side of it. He'd paw and try to catch my fingers. Then he'd zoom through the tube head first, trying to catch me again! Charlie played with us a bit too, and would even try to help Murdy. Charlie spent most of his time today curled up in my lap, with his motor running loudly. He's quite the snuggly little boy! Before I left I got Charlie's second dose of eye drops in.

No comments:

Post a Comment