Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Jerrie was sitting in the doorway of the front room to greet me. He must have gotten impatient since I was watering the plants quick. Inside I got them fresh food, water and cleaned their boxes. I took out the trash too, so Jerrie waited for me by the door. He walked with me to their room and hopped up on the desk. Soon he came down for me to brush him. He moved up to his spot on the tower, so I continued there. I laid my cheek against his head and he rubbed his face all over mine and purred away. He's such a sweet boy. Miss Kimmie was literally hanging out! Haha! She had her head and a front leg dangling over the side. She moved and I almost thought she was going to fall right out! She played for a minute, then enjoyed some chin scrathes. She must have seen something outside today, or thought she did. She suddenly sat up, then laid back down as if to say 'nevermind'.

No comments:

Post a Comment