Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Meeko was sitting on the stairs, waiting for me to come in. I let Jackie outside to do his business. Meeko then moved to his post on the counter. He was knocking cards and pictures down left and right! I fed Meeko and Jackie was staring at me, waiting for me to say those magic words. As soon as I did, he got right to his happy bouncy dance! It was nice and cool outside this morning, so we went for a longer walk than we have been. When we got back, Jackie worked on his breakfast for me. This afternoon was just gorgeous outside. Jackie and I went out in the backyard to play. I brought out the remainder of his frozen snack from the other day. He worked on that for a bit in between walking around and checking out noises. I tried to get him to play fetch or frisbee, but he was more interested in his snack. Later, he picked up a big stick in the yard and played with that. He had a blast playing "keep away"! He'd run circles around me, making sure I couldn't get the stick unless he wanted me to. This evening Jackie went out for a quick potty break. He came in and I got Meeko his dinner. I cleaned out Meeko's box quick, then decided to take Jackie for another walk. It was nice out this evening and he was more than happy to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment