Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Sparkles & Blackie

This morning was nice and cool outside. I let Blackie out and he was bouncing around excitedly. The three little pups went outside before breakfast. They each stood nicely for me, while I dried their paws off. Sparkles was in the living room and got a few pets before the dogs started playing. Hudson was being silly and kept running and jumping up into my lap. Gabbie came around behind me and stuck her little tongue out to give me quick little kisses on my cheek. They all went back out to play and enjoy the cool morning. This evening Blackie was in his house as usual. He came out and went to the back to wait for me to bring the other pups outside. He sat with me for a few pets before I took the pups in for dinner. Gabbie was in play mode, so she didn't start eating right away. So, I had to keep a close eye on Mr. Hudson. It wasn't long before they were finished, so we went back out by Blackie. They will be so happy to see mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment