Sunday, June 30, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

This morning both kitties came running to me from the living room. They both were super lovey today. Charlie wove around my legs and Murdy hopped up on the counter when I got in the kitchen. Murdy was enjoying some chin scratches and rubbed his face in my hands. I got Charlie a new can of food. Murdy perked up when he heard the can open. Sorry buddy! I let Charlie in his room to eat that while I cleaned up a bit. He purrs the whole time he eats that! Murdy followed me around for a few more chin scratches before Charlie came back out. Charlie and I played a bit with his toy. At one point, he hopped up on the chair behind me and leapt onto my shoulders! He purred and made sure to check out my hair. He's so silly. When he got down, he squeezed his head between my side and my arm to snuggle in with me. Murdy had made himself comfortable sitting in the sunny window sill in the kitchen. Charlie hopped up by him just before I left. This evening the boys came to greet me at the door. Murdy got his second dose of medication for the day, then Charlie went to go eat his yummy food. Murdy sat on the counter while I scratched his chin and rubbed his face and ears for awhile. He was loving that up! When he had enough I went to see if Charlie was finished. He and I played with his toy some more. Tonight he thought being on my shoulder was the coolest thing! He kept jumping up on my back and would rub his face against my head. Silly kitty. Murdy had found a spot of sunshine coming through in the entryway and sat in it the rest of the time. He just watched us while he basked in the warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment