Monday, July 1, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning was just beautiful outside. Meeko was already sitting on the counter, patiently awaiting for his breakfast to be delivered. I let Jackie out quick, then grabbed his things, and off we went! We got another nice long walk in this morning, since it was nice and cool out. We saw a lady that was commenting on how gorgeous Jackie was! When we got home Jackie ate his breakfast before I left. This afternoon we played out in the yard. Jackie got very excited to hear his momma's voice! His ears perked up and he bounced up and down in place. Later, he and I played with his stick. He grabbed his ball for me, but lost interest in that after I threw it. He prefers to play keep away! He loves that I chase after him and he prances around with the big stick in his mouth. He's so funny. When we headed inside, Jackie wanted to play a little tug, so he grabbed his sock toy. Meeko, for some reason, detested that idea. He kept hissing at Jackie as he sat on the table. But, Jackie just ignored him. I got Jackie his treats in his kong toy for the afternoon. This evening I got Meeko his dinner and let Jackie outside. When I went upstairs to clean Meeko's box, Jackie cried for me the whole time. By the time I got back down, he was bouncing around all over the place. He already knew what we were about to do! I got him ready and we went for a nice long walk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment