Sunday, June 30, 2013

Harvey & King

This morning I let both boys out when I arrived. King sure has grown since the last time I saw him! I let them both outside while I got their breakfast ready. Harvey wanted to eat King's food, so I put him inside to eat to separate them. King was too interested in playing, so I helped him focus on finishing his breakfast. I grabbed small handfuls of his food and he gulped them down until he finished it all. Then it was playtime! I let Harvey come back out and he made sure that King didn't leave and scraps behind. King found a log in the yard and brought it over to me, wanting to play fetch. That was a little too big haha! I found his frisbee in the yard and we played with that for awhile. He would fake me out like he was going to bring it back to me, then would take off! Harvey sat over by me for some attention before he went to explore. King decided to follow him around. Then, the boys had themselves a wrestling match. I made them stop after awhile since they had enough time doing that. Haha! King found another large stick in the yard and was prancing around with that. He made me laugh because he kept getting stuck on chairs and would have to figure out how to turn it to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment