Sunday, June 30, 2013

Flax & Booty

Flax had a comfortable night and a gorgeous morning outside. It was nice and cool today with a great breeze. He was lounging on the front porch as I pulled up. He wandered over to my car to greet me. I stopped to say hi to him for a little bit. Then I headed in to feed the fishies and get the boys their breakfast. Booty was in the garage waiting for me. He was such a talker this morning! He meowed and purred and weaved around my legs as I walked. He followed me everywhere this morning. I got him his dry food and a new can of food. He didn't know what to start with first! He nibbled on some dry, then took a few bites of rhe canned and back again. I went to sit with Flax a bit. He was napping on the patio. Then, he wandered off to go explore a bit. This evening Flax was lounging in his usual spot. He had a gorgeous day out today, nice and cool for him. He came over and started on his supper right away when I got it ready. Booty followed me to check and make sure he had enough for the evening as well. I had put some of Flax's treats in my back pocket to spread around for him before I left. I sat in the driveway while Flax was eating and Booty came to sit with me for attention. He rolled around next to me. Then, he would bite at the treats sticking out of my pocket once in awhile. I thought that was funny. He nibbles on Flax's food and apparently likes the smell of his treats. He must think he's a dog too! Flax came to sit with me a bit, so Booty kept his distance. Flax got up and wandered around, then he found the treats too! So, he got one early and I gave him the rest before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment