Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ursa

This morning I wished Ursa a Happy Thanksgiving when I walked in. She responded with a "woof" while bouncing up and down. I let her outside to go potty and she waited for me to come out with her. Back inside, she got her breakfast and pills. She and I spent most of our morning visit outside since it was a little nicer out. She did a little exploring and sniffing around. Then, I asked where her ball was. Instead of going to get the one in the yard, she wanted the one in her kennel! We played fetch with that for quite awhile. Then, she went and grabbed a couple of her other toys out to play with. This evening Ursa did her business then came in for her dinner. We went back outside again to enjoy the last of the warmer day this week. She ran from one end of the yard to the other, checking things out. Then, she came to sit by me for a heiny scratch. When we headed in, she sat for her bedtime snacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment