Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ginger, Scout, Tiger & Kitty

This afternoon I stepped over the gate and was greeted happily by excited puppies. Ginger demanded attention first. Scout stood quietly beside and waited her turn. Tiger was as eager as Ginger. I finally scooted them all outside so they could go potty. They went quickly so they could get out of the cold sooner. Once we were back inside, they all got a little treat. This evening I let the pups all outside to do their business. We didn't stay out for too long since it was chilly with the wind out there. Inside, we sat in the living room. Ginger would paw at my legs to be pet. I got them each a couple treats to work on. Scout took hers off to a corner and cuddled up to enjoy it. Tiger finished, then went to go eat some supper. Everyone went out potty one last time before bed. Before I left, I popped in by the kitty to say hi.




No comments:

Post a Comment