Thursday, November 24, 2011

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

This morning I walked in and saw all the kitties in the living room. Butter came over and meowed, "I'm hungry!" I gave him his pill, then got their breakfast ready while they waited in the kitchen. Butter finished first, so I made sure he steered clear until Marmalade was done. So, of course he waited by the dry food dish! Sweet Pea got a little spunky this morning. She ran over to the rug, jumped around on it and kicked at it! I gave Butter some food to work on while I scooped litter boxes. When I finished I pet Butter for a bit until he wandered off. Then it was Sweet Pea's turn! We played for a long time with the little paddle string toy. She had so much fun! This evening Butter and Sweet Pea were sitting in the living room. They both followed me to the kitchen right away. As soon as Marmalade heard the plates, he came running too! They each licked their plate clean. After I finished scooping litter, both Butter and Sweet Pea enjoyed playing with the string toy with me tonight. Marmalade just sat under the kitchen table and watched us. I thought he was going to come pouncing in a couple times, but he stayed put.




No comments:

Post a Comment