Thursday, November 24, 2011

Abbie, Sonny, Guinevere & Tabitha

This morning Abbie met me.at the door, snorting happily as I pet her. We headed outside right away and we walked around the neighborhood until she was ready to go back. Once we got back, I popped open the canned dog and cat food, and they all came running! Guinevere was always the first to dig in. Once the kitties were finished, Abbie would once again clean their plates for them. This afternoon Abbie came to the door to sniff all the other pet smells on me. I got her collar and little jacket on, then we went for a stroll around the neighborhood. After awhile, I let her lead me around as she wanted to go sniff and check things out. When we got home we sat in the living room and she curled up on my lap. Sonny came wandering in by us. He wanted some attention too. He rolled around and enjoyed being pet. Tonight when I arrived, I saw Abbie through the window, running to meet me. I strapped on her little coat and we went for a short stroll around the block. When we returned, it was feeding time again. While they all ate, I took care of the litter pans and checked on their water.





No comments:

Post a Comment