Thursday, November 24, 2011

Buddy, Bruno, A.C., Angel, & Aspen

This morning I got the boys up and leashed up. Buddy came right into the laundry room for me while I got Bruno's jacket on. He looks so cute in his little coat! We headed out and took a nice long walk. It was a little chilly with the wind, but they didn't mind. Buddy was so excited for his walk! He went on the opposite side of the bushes lining the driveway, then leapt right over. He was in a bouncy mood! A couple of the horses came wandering up to the fence to get a closer look at us. When we got back home I got the kitties their breakfast. Aspen sure likes to wolf down his food! I tried to pull him back a bit so A.C. could have a chance too. This afternoon A.C. and Aspen were laying on the couch together, on opposite ends. As soon as I walked in, Aspen began rolling around, then hopped down for some attention. The boys and I went for another long walk this afternoon. Buddy is so much more comfortable with me this time. I haven't had to go get him from under the bed yet. Plus, he walks around in the kitchen with me in there and even comes up for a scratch on the head once in awhile! This evening I saw coyotes in a neighborhood nearby, so I just took the boys out to potty. Bruno and I sat in the living room. He brought me his rawhide for a game of fetch. He and Aspen would both go racing for it! It was hilarious! When it was time I tucked him in and fed them their dinner.



2 comments:

  1. hi me again well good job remember don't fall for aspen's cute act it good prove deadly. Keep a eye on my baby boy buddy. maia the petowner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea Aspen sure is a cutie pie, but I can see that mischevious gleam in his eyes! I will most definitely keep an eye on little Buddy. He is such a good boy. I'm excited that he keeps getting more and more comfortable with me. He comes right up to me when I get there now and is excited for his walks. He just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete