Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bella & Zoe

I let Zoe out of the kitchen this morning and she beat Bella and me to the backdoor. She zoomed out, while Bella casually strolled out the door. They sat by the door once they done, and came back in for a delicious treat. Bella doesn't like to take the treat first because she knows Zoe will just steal it, so I always give Zoe hers right away. They both took their treats and ran off to separate spots to eat them. This evening Zoe was more hyper than ever once I released her from the cage. All her pent up energy definitely showed. She was bouncing from the couch to the floor to the kitchen, it was so funny! They went potty, then came back in for their treats. Then Bella sat on her hind legs and gave me her front paws randomly. It was so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment