Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fiona, Danner, Jenny & Lew

This morning the gang all greeted me at the door with wagging tails. Fiona nearly took me out on the way to the.garage! I guess she was excited to eat breakfast! We all headed outside this morning after they finished. Danner and Jenny stuck around by me for some back and belly scratchings. Danner was just going crazy, loving it up! Fiona was running around and doing a little exploring. Lew came out for a minute, then hung out inside and curled up on his bed. I went on aa search for the other two kongs and found them outside. They all got a yummy peanut butter snack for Thanksgiving! Tonight when I arrived, Fiona immediately jumped up to give me a hug. Danner made his way over to give me some slobbery kisses. We made our way to the garage and they all danced around anxiously as I prepared their food. I put them each in separate corners and they chowed down. I headed back inside once they were all finished. Jenny and Lew followed. Jenny sat in front of me and gave me the puppy face, making me give her extra hugs. The other two plowed in the room shortly after, making their presence known with lots of wet kisses.





No comments:

Post a Comment