Sunday, December 26, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge, Fluffy & Kitty Cat

The girls were waiting at the fence as usual today. I didn't see my Kitty waiting for me, so I called for her. Still no Kitty, but I checked in her house quick before I headed inside. There she was, all cozy in her house! She meowed at me, then poked her head out for me to pet. Inside I fed Boo his treats and turned on Quartz's water. Chocolate was sitting on the guest bed, soaking up some sunlight. I let the girls inside to eat their dinner while I worked on changing out the litter boxes. After I finished, I have the girls their treats and pet them awhile before it was time to go back out. I peeked in Kitty's box as I was leaving and she was back inside her nice little house!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment