Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kira, Lisa Lee & Bunky

When I arrived this morning, I found Kira relaxing on the blue, leather chair. She jumped off the chair and wound between my legs. I scratched her head for a few minutes and she kissed my hand with her rough, pink tongue! I then went into the kitchen to fill the food dishes and top off the water dishes. Kira followed me into the laundry room to help me clean the litter box and change the pads on the floor. I found Bunky taking a nap on the kitty blanket on top of the bed. She enjoyed a gentle scratch and posed for a cute picture. Kira also wanted her picture taken, so she joined Bunky on the bed! Lisa Lee came out from under the bed and snuck out of the room. I went back into the living room to play with Kira and found Lisa Lee hiding under the coffee table, but not for long! She saw me coming and ran back into the bedroom! Kira and I sat on the floor and she enjoyed some scratches, always taking the time to thank me with a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment