Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gracie & Jack

Miss Gracie met me at the door this afternoon with a wagging tail! Jack got up and made his way to say hi before I let them go potty. Jack quick did his business, then it was back to the door. Gracie hurried, but was wanting attention! We went in and Gracie quickly ran to pick out a toy to show me. I got them a little treat and then it was time to play! They wrestled around with each other for quite awhile. Jack rolled over on his back and Gracie would either tackle him or grab onto his cheeks or ears! Then Gracie came and rolled over in my lap for a belly rub while Jack curled up next to me. Tonight I could see them both making their way to the door to come greet me! I let them outside quick and they both came running back in when they finished. Gracie ran and grabbed a new toy to show me, so we played fetch with that for awhile. She would slide down the hallway after it and come back to do it all over again! One time while she was running back, she kept ramming the hedgehog into the ground to make it squeak! It was the funniest thing! While she was busy chasing, I pet Jack, who was wanting lots of attention. After they had finished their dinner it was time to wrestle around!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment