Sunday, December 26, 2010

Coco & Puff

Both girls were welcoming me as I came through the door tonight! They were very excited to see me, but did sit down before I let them out! I gave each a few scratches and then it was outside to enjoy the cool, evening air. Coco and Puff sat down and then darted out when I opened the door. They both ran around the yard and said hello to the neighbor dogs. We played around outside for a little bit, until the girls ran to the door. Inside, I had them sit in their cage while I prepared their bowls of food. They were both hungry and gobbled down their food, taking turns with the water bowl. It was then time to play with their toys! Even though there were enough toys to go around, Coco continued to steal Puff's toy away. There were times when they were playing tug-o-war with each other; it was very funny! The finally wore each other out and gave up on the toys! We went outside one more time before I left, making sure they were ready to go to bed! I gave each a few more scratches before they went into their cage for the night! Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!
    They look they had a good time.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete