Sunday, December 26, 2010

Clovis, Snickers & Patches

Patches was peeking out of the curtains today and started meowing at me while I was opening the door! Snickers was all cuddled up on the couch. Patches hopped right up on the counter and walked over to the food cans like, "Here it is, I'm ready to eat now!". He helped me get everyone's food ready. I put the two plates outside and Snickers ran out quickly to start eating. Clovis was sitting in one of the rooms, peeking around the corner to see if it was safe to make a run for it! Clovis sat up in the window after eating and Snickers went around to the front of the house when he saw Patches coming. I let Clovis in, then went to go find Snickers. I finally got him to head inside. Patches came back in too and hung out with me for some chin scratches. Everyone is all safe and sound in the nice cozy warm house for the night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment