Sunday, December 26, 2010

Flax

Flax woke up this morning and came to the door to say hi. I pet him for a little bit before he was ready to go outside. We sat on the patio while I got some of his itchy spots. Then, he went out and curled up in the grass to enjoy the cool morning air. Flax was just heading back into the garage when I came to visit him this afternoon. He came inside to warm up for a bit and snuggle on the couch with me. He was so comfy curled up on the couch and getting pet that he even took a little snooze! I put a few treats out on his mattress for later and brought him a couple to enjoy right away. He was ready to head back outside. He ate the little stick treats and saved the best for last! He grabbed the taffy treat and went to his spot in the front by the lamp post to savor it. I said goodbye and told him his parents would be home to see him soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment