Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning Chloe was sitting in the blue chair and meowed good morning to me. Someone had a little kitty hair ball just before the hallway, so I cleaned that up as best I could while Sadie went out potty. She was so excited when she came in! We played fetch with her kibble for awhile. Then she rolled around for her belly rub. Chloe came over and wanted some lovin' too! So she began rolling around next to Sadie while I pet them both. Sadie was ready to get outside and go potty this afternoon! The sun was finally peeking out, so she stayed out for awhile and ran around the yard exploring. Chloe, who was sitting on the bed watching me, decided to come say hi after Sadie was out. I looked around for miss Patches and found her in one of the bedrooms snuggled up on a pillow. Sadie came back inside and was crouching on the ground, ready to play!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment