Saturday, December 18, 2010

Harvey

When I arrived this morning, Harvey was patiently waiting for me to let him out. As soon as I opened the gate, he ran out and jumped around the living room, while wagging his furry tail! I gave him some love and scratches and then he ran to the door. We went outside and played around until Harvey headed to the door, ready to go in and have breakfast. A full bowl of food, fresh water and some ice cubes made Harvey very happy. After breakfast, he went over and grabbed his rope and we played tug of war! After he got tired of playing, he went to get a drink of water. I grabbed his brush and Harvey enjoyed it while I brushed his soft, furry coat. Then, it was time for a picture! We went over to the Christmas tree snapped a cute picture of him; isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment