Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mandy, Aeryn, Oscar and Izzy

The girls were still sleeping on the couch when I entered the house this morning! They both jumped off the couch, stretched and sauntered over for some love and scratches. Then it was outside for a potty break. As soon as they came in, both Mandy and Aeryn stared at me, waiting for a morning treat. While they enjoyed the treat, I filled up their bowls. A few more scratches and it was time for me to leave. As I was leaving, I could hear the cats saying hello! See ya in a little bit!
Both Mandy and Aeryn met me with wagging tails as I opened the door! Then they both ran to the door, excited to go out. We played outside for a little bit and snapped a cute picture of the girls; aren't they adorable?

This afternoon, I found the girls relaxing on couch. They jumped off the couch and headed for the door. It was a quick potty break and back in for a chewy treat and toy time! Mandy grabbed her blue ball and Aeryn switched between the blue and yellow toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment