Saturday, December 18, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fluffy, Fudge & Kitty Cat

Today Kitty Cat came to say hi while I was outside petting the girls. She looks a little bigger than last time I saw her! She was very lovey and meowed at me as she followed me to the door. Boo was waiting for me to come inside. He and Quartz got their treats before I turned on the sink. Fluffy was all snuggled up with the teddy bear on the bed. It was so cute! Boo followed me to go let the girls in for their dinner. They were happy to see me! Heiny came and leaned against me for her heiny scratching! While they were busy eating I went out to feed Kitty, who came running and hopped up on the table for more attention. The girls did their little playful pawing at each other, then gave kisses. When it was time to go, Suzzie got up on her own and had a running start for the door. I guided her back end a little so she wouldn't slip. I turned the lights off and said goodnight to Boo and Quartz.Thanks everyone for the delicious cookies! They're quickly disappearing already!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment