Saturday, December 18, 2010

Buckwheat

This morning little Buckwheat came out and raced me down the hallway. He did his business then came back inside. It was a little too chilly out today for a walk. So instead, after his morning treat he curled up in my lap and got a nice back rub. He made himself comfortable and even turned sideways so I could get his tummy. Early this afternoon he was sleeping away in his spot. He came out and wandered around outside for a few minutes. He was ready for his afternoon snack when he came in! He got some more snuggle time in, which he had no problem with! I know he's going to be so happy to see mom soon! For my later afternoon visit Buckwheat must have sensed that I was there. He was already up and on his way out by the time I got to the other side of the bed! He didn't want to cross the tile this time, so I picked him up and brought him to the kitchen with me. He ate his supper, then went potty outside. We snuggled up in his chair for awhile too. Tonight Buckwheat was coming out from under the bed again before I had a chance to peek under and get him up. He was super excited! He ran down the hallway and came bouncing in the house after he went potty too. He danced around the kitchen and barked happily at me a couple times. Buckwheat was in quite a playful mood this evening. He ran ahead of me to his chair and stood up against the arm, waiting for me! He curled up with me and gave me kisses as I pet him. Such a sweetie!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment