Friday, December 17, 2010

Maggie & Moe

The girls heard me coming and met me at the door. They hopped along with me all the way outside, saying hello. They each grabbed a rawhide on the way out and pranced around with it! Then it was time to chase each other around and around. Maggie found a good spot to lay down and chew on her bone. Miss Moe kept crouching down next to her trying to instigate some more chasing. Then suddenly they'd both spring up and zoom around as fast as they could! They got their treats when they came inside and both had some late night dinner. Maggie curled up next to me once she settled down. Miss Moe still wanted to play! She brought me her purple ball and we played some fetch. Later they decided to wrestle!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment