Saturday, December 18, 2010

Harvey

Harvey was very excited to see me this evening. He tore out of his room as I opened the gate! Around the living room he ran, stopping to say hello to me every once in awhile! Finally, he ran to the back door and we went outside to enjoy the cool evening air! Harvey ran around the backyard, went potty, then darted back to the door and patiently waited for me to open the door!

Back inside, Harvey was ready for dinner and a fresh bowl of water and ice cubes! After eating, we sat on the floor and played with his toys! He picked up the big, black toy and rolled around on the floor with the toy in his mouth, it was so cute! I tried to get a few pictures of him playing with it, but Harvey wouldn't stay still very long!

After playtime, it was time for Harvey to head back to his room for bedtime! I grabbed a few treats from the container on the counter, and as soon as he saw that, Harvey walked right into his room and waited for me to shut the gate. He enjoyed the treats and I wished him sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment