Saturday, December 18, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan


This morning Morgan greeted me at the door. The kitties came with me to go get Toby out of bed. He was a lazy boy again this morning! He went outside and ran around for a few minutes after he finally got up. Morgan took the opportunity to come rub up against me and get a little attention before Toby came back in. It was a little chilly for a walk this morning, so we played inside. We messed around with his kitty toy again. I had him running in circles around me chasing after it! When he was ready for breakfast I turned the water on for Tyson, who was patiently waiting. This afternoon Morgan was stretching as he made his way to the door. I woke Toby up and gave him his belly rub, but he was too comfy to get out of bed! I spent some time with the kitties in the living room. Tyson was rolling around on the floor. I scratched his chin for him as he adjusted his position so I'd get the right spot! Morgan came over and was rubbing up against me. Finally Toby decided to join us! We wrestled around with his kitty toy for awhile. The rest of the time he was busy smelling other puppies on me!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment