Sunday, December 19, 2010

Harvey and Fishy

This evening, Harvey was full of energy! It must have been all the sun he enjoyed throughout the day. He ran around outside, sniffing and darting from place to place. He finally went potty and then ran back, slid onto the porch, and scratched to get inside. As I opened the door, he dashed inside and made a direct line for his water dish. Then he went over to his food bin and looked at me as if to say, "OK, I'm ready to eat now"! It didn't take him long to gobble his food down. He finished his meal with a few ice cubes and a little treat! Then we sat in the living room and played with his snake, Christmas ball and the big, black toy! There were times when Harvey had a hard time choosing which toy to play with. When I threw the small ball, he would leap into the air to catch it; it was so fun to watch! I checked on Fishy, who seemed to be enjoying his time in his bowl, although I did hear he misses his friends! Harvey finally got tired, so I brushed him before I had to leave. I grabbed the treats and to his room he went! See you in the morning; sleep well!

"Gosh, I just love this toy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment