Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mandy, Aeryn, Oscar and Izzy

The girls were peacefully sleeping on the couch when I arrived early this morning! They both jumped off the table, came over to say a quick hello and then ran to the back door! Aeryn barked "good morning" to everyone as she pranced outside. They went potty and then darted back inside for breakfast and a treat! After breakfast, Mandy found her ball and was ready to play!
I saw Mandy peeking her little head out of the window as I arrived later this morning! She must have told Aeryn I was there, because both little cuties were at the door to greet me. A few scratches for each and then it was outside! It was a beautiful day out and as you can see, both girls enjoyed the sun!


This afternoon, the girls were full of energy! After their potty break, both Mandy and Aeryn played with their toys and barked at each other in excitement! Each girl would take turns bringing their toys to me to throw and then they would chase it! While we were playing, we could hear the Kitties meowing at us, wishing they could play too!

I could hear barking as I pulled up tonight! Mandy and Aeryn greeted me with wagging tails, ready to go outside. They went outside for a quick potty break and they barked outside, ready for dinner! As soon as they got back inside, both looked up at me, as if to say "OK, we are ready for our treat and dinner!" After they got done eating, we played a little bit longer and then it was time for me to go. I gave each a little hug and thanked them again for a great time! Santa also left a few toys for all the animals! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment