Sunday, December 19, 2010

Luke & Maycie

This morning Luke and Maycie were jumping up and down at the gate, ready to go outside. They both quickly did their business, then it was time to play! They chased each other around for a little bit. Then, they zoomed over to me and both tried jumping in my lap at the same time! I brought out another treat for them this morning. Luke was bouncing up in the air when he saw what I had. I can't believe how high he can jump! It seemed like he was bouncing up as high as my head! He quickly finished his bone. He saw Maycie was still walking around with hers like a little cigar in her mouth. He attempted to follow her around and get it. She just ran in circles and must have given him the right look. He left her alone and proceeded to run laps around the yard. I figured out that it was the birds flying overhead that he was running after! He'd come over to the tree, look up and bark at the ones perched on a branch. When they'd take off, he would run right below them!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment