Sunday, December 19, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, BooBoo, Quartz, Chocolate, Fluffy and Kitty Cat

Suzzie and Heiny were basking in the beautiful sun when I pulled up today. Finally, they both heard me and to the gate they went! Two wagging tails and a smile from Suzzie greeted me at the gate! As I opened the door, BooBoo faithfully welcomed me in! I went in search of the other Kitties to say hello, while BooBoo followed behind me. I found Chocolate and Fluffy also warming themselves in the sun on the bed! I tried to snap a picture, but both were camera shy and jumped down, so BooBoo jumped up and posed for me instead! I found Quartz sitting on the bathroom counter, ready for the water to be turned on. Both BooBoo and Quartz took turns with the water! Back outside, Heiny and Suzzie were ready to come in and eat some yummy food! They came right in and enjoyed a big bone for a treat! Heiny made the rounds; her food dish, then a quick kiss to Suzzie, a nibble of her food then back to her dish! I sat down and gave both girls some scratches and their medicine wrapped in cheese! It was almost time for me to go, so I filled BooBoo's dish with fresh food, turned off the water and let the girls back outside to enjoyed the rest of the sunny day. I gave Kitty Cat a fresh bowl of food and water which she thanked me for with some loud purrs! See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment