Sunday, December 19, 2010

Buckwheat


I found Buckwheat on his way out from under the bed when I bent down to wake him up. He came out with his hair all full of static; he looked so cute! A few stretches and he was ready to go out to the kitchen to have some dinner. He waited patiently as I warmed up his food. I mixed up the dry food with the warm food and he gobbled it up. Buckwheat would take a few pieces and walk over to the rug and drop a few, eat what he had in his mouth and then eat the left over pieces! Then were were times he would pick out a few dry pieces he didn't want and put them on the side of the bowl! He must have been searching for the yummy, warm food! Then we went outside to enjoyed the sunny afternoon! I snapped a cute picture as Buckwheat checked out the birds and ducks on the water. He said hello to a few before we went back inside. It was time for me to go, so I said goodbye! See you tonight!

Buckwheat was sleeping when I arrived this evening. But as soon as I woke him up, he was ready to go outside! He played outside and went potty, then barked to come back inside. After a few morsels of food, we went to sit on the chair and relax. I picked him up and placed him in my lap, where we enjoyed the rest of my time. It was time for me to go, so I placed him back on the floor and waved goodbye! Sleep well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment