Monday, December 20, 2010

Prissy & Ally

Today Prissy was sitting by a chair in the living room when I came in. She let me give her a few scratches before she wandered off to the front room. I checked their food and cleaned the litter box. Afterwards, I went to say hi to Ally, who was curled up on her chair under the table. I tried to get them to play with their toys, but neither was too interested. Prissy went to sit by the Christmas tree while Ally came by me in the living room. She got pet and had her chin scratched. She just loved it up! She even snuggled up with her little toy on the floor. Ally was wandering around the house and made her way past us. She let out a little meow and let me pet her quick again before it was time to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment