Sunday, December 19, 2010

Harvey and Fishy


This morning when I arrived, Harvey was ready for the day. He was laying in his room when I opened the gate. Slowly, Harvey came out of his room and stretched! He got excited when I asked him, "do you want to go outside"? Harvey then ran around in circles all the way to the back door, where he bolted out into the brisk, morning air! We ran around outside for some time, chasing tennis balls. I even snapped a cute picture, as he posed very patiently for me! Back inside it was time for breakfast. He raced me to his bowls and ate a few morsels of food before it even hit his bowl! After he gobbled up his food, he lapped up some fresh water and enjoyed a few ice cubes! I found Fishy swimming in his awesome bowl and gave him a few flakes of food, which Fishy gobbled up! I even took a picture of Fishy swimming! We then went into the living room, where we played with some toys. Harvey and I had a fun morning! I grabbed some treats and he went right into his room! See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment