Thursday, November 25, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

This morning was pretty chilly out and even Zelda didn't want to go outside! She hung out in the garage while I pet her. The boys were ready to go out and play. They didn't seem to mind the cold and both went running and exploring around the yard. They didn't even want to come in at first. But later we heard people shooting in the distance. Zeus was ready to come in after that! When we got in they were dancing around excitedly while they took turns getting ears rubbed and backs scratched. Then they started wrestling around and chasing each other! Zelda was still in the garage as I was leaving, so she got a little more attention. Tonight Zelda was still in the garage, ready for me to pet her! She must have been chilly today because she even tried coming in the house with me tonight. She ran right for the door when she saw me going that way and stuck her nose in the corner, ready to dart inside! I closed her garage right away so she could have a cozy room for the night. The boys went out and played in the yard for awhile. I spent a little more time with Zelda, who was just purring away. The boys stayed out almost the whole time before they were ready to come in.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment