Friday, November 26, 2010

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & Fish

Izzy must have had a busy night because it took her a few seconds to come around the corner to greet me! She ran down the hall and scooted around the corner and into her room, ready for her breakfast! She watched as I cleaned our her litter box and gave her a fresh bowl of food and water. Then she ran over to her food area, anxious for her yummy food. While she was eating, I went to go get the shrimp square so I could give the little fish their morning breakfast. Izzy found me in there and meowed as if to say, "please give me a treat". So, we went to get her a can of food! Outside was still very chilly, so I let Toby and Daisy out to run around for a little bit. They were both ready to come back inside to a fresh bowl of food and water! I gave each a little scratch and thanked them for a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment