Thursday, November 25, 2010

Charlie

This morning Charlie was right at the door to see me! I picked him up and he started purring immediately and rubbed his face against my forehead. He was super snuggly today! Of course, we don't usually get to since he and Caleb are always having fun playing and chasing around. We rolled his furry kitty toys around the room and sometime he would even fetch them and carry them back to me! He curled up next to me and got pet for a long time. He's so snuggly! Tonight he was at the door again and was very talkative. I followed him into his room and we got right to playing with his kitty toys. He got tired of that after a bit and curled up by me. He rubbed his face on mine again. I laid on the floor by him, then he started to curl up in my hair! I got his canned food ready before I left. He was ready for that! He started meowing louder and walked ahead of me to the bathroom, even standing on his hind legs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment