Thursday, November 25, 2010

Moose, Mick, Timber & Taki

This morning Mick came in the laundry room to say hi as I came in. I let Mick and Moose outside right away while I called and looked for Timber. She was still sleeping on her bed and didn't wake up until I started petting her. She was a lazy girl this morning! She didn't feel like getting up, so I let the boys in and got their breakfast. Taki was following me around everywhere, and even hopped up by the sink for a drink while I filled their water bowl. The pups were all too excited to eat at first. Timber eventually worked on hers. I grabbed kibbles out and fed Mick, then Moose wanted some too! Silly boys. I got lots of kisses from Mick and Taki. After breakfast they all went outside again. This afternoon Timber and Mick came to say hi as I came in and were ready to head outside. They all went potty for me then came in for their treats. I went upstairs to clean Taki's litter pan and had a couple helpers! Taki was full of energy and was zooming around and racing ahead of me. Then he would sit on tables or dressers like a little black kitty statue and watch me! Taki even decided he was going to check out Moose's cage! He waltzed right in there. Moose wasn't too sure about that, so he had to quick finish off his leftovers from breakfast so Taki wouldn't steal it. Taki was very talkative this afternoon. When I finished I sat on the couch and had the whole gang surround me, trying to each get my attention. Taki and Mick took turns sitting in my lap while Timber and Moose were each rubbing against my legs, waiting to be pet!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment