Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ursa

As I turned the lock, Ursa gave me a few 'hello' barks! She was jumping around as I moved the gate! Ursa then ran to the door and barked to go outside. We went outside and enjoyed the cool, night air. It was so quiet and peaceful out, we could even hear something in the pond. Ursa and I tried to play fetch, but it was a little too dark outside, so we went in. She anxiously waited for me to fill her bowl up with yummy food. Even before I set it down, she was eating out of it! When she was done, she barked to go back outside. We walked around the yard for a few minutes and she went potty, then it was back inside to play tug of war! Before I left, I asked her to pose for a picture. Can you tell she is waiting for her evening treat? She's so cute! See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment