Thursday, November 25, 2010

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & Fish



Izzy came running down the hall when I arrived this morning! She ran between my legs as I entered her room. I filled her bowl of food and gave her some fresh water. Boy, was Izzy thirsty and continued to purr as she ate her breakfast! After she finished her food, she found a mouse and we played with it. Izzy would hide under the bed and then come running out and pounced on the mouse! She then found a feather toy and we had tons of fun with that! It was then time to say hello to the fish and give them the liquid fun! I went outside to check on the dogs. It was a very chilly morning, so I kept them inside the warm garage. I filled the food bowl and gave them a fresh bowl of water. Toby seemed to remember me from last night, but Daisy was still a little unsure about me! Hopefully it warms up later this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment