Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buddy, Canshe, A/C and Angel

Buddy came to see who was here this morning, then headed right for his spot under the bed! Canshe was all snuggled up in her chair. She got up on the table to say hi and wait for her yummy food! A/C came out and waited to eat too. After everyone got fed, I got Buddy out for our walk. He must have remembered me from last time because he came out pretty easy and was happy to go walking. He saw his friend down the road and got excited to see there was another pup with him! After he did his business we headed back home since it was very chilly out this morning. He sat on his steps and watched me while I pet A/C. A/C was loving me up and just purring away! This evening I got everyone's supper ready and gave Canshe her meds. I got Buddy out from his hiding spot and we took our evening walk. Its pretty hard to see him in the dark! He was a very good boy and went potty for me before we headed back home. After I cleaned out the litter pans I gave Canshe a little loving and looked for the other two kitties. Angel was still in the same spot, under the couch, where she was this morning. A/C was all curled up and comfy under the bed. Buddy sat on his stairs again and watched me until it was time to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment