Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

This morning Zelda came running out of the garage when I opened it, but stopped by my car so she could get some attention. Baxter was ready to go outside and Zeus came as soon as he heard me come in. We spent the whole time outside since it was somewhat warmer out. They both laid down and watched the neighbor kids playing on the trampoline. I kept the boys in today since they were forecasting storms all afternoon, and I know how Zeusy boy doesn't like those! This evening Zelda was already in her garage keeping herself dry. I said hi to her quick before letting the boys out. Baxter must have been sleeping because it took him a little bit to come out. I had to go looking for Zeus. I finally found him hiding in one of the kid's closets. Poor boy! It had stopped raining when I came to see them, so we went and spent some time outside. They ran to their treat spot but I couldn't tell in the dark if there were any waiting for them. The boys did their business, then came to relax on the patio. It started raining again later, which turned to another downpour. Zeus snuggled up with me and got his ears rubbed. He sure liked that! We decided to go back in when I could tell Zeus was getting antsy. You could barely hear the rain inside so he felt better and had some supper. Baxter was ready for bed and wandered off. Miss Zelda was curled up on top of the car when I was leaving!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment