Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

Tyler and Emma met me at the front door this afternoon. Lacey started barking and was acting shy when I first let her out of the bedroom. I took Tyler and Emma out potty right away, then got everyone's dinner ready. Lacey wasn't shy anymore! After everyone ate, they followed me as I got Luke's bowl to fill. I found him under the bed. I pulled out the pillow he was laying on and put him up on the dresser so he knew where his food was now. He sat up there for awhile, watching Lacey bounce up and down at the bottom! Tyler and Emma were both snuggled on the doggie bed by the fireplace as I left. Tonight Lacey was doing a lot better and she came outside with Tyler and I to go potty. She followed us around out there until we all went inside for their supper. Luke came out too and rolled around in the dirt! He stayed out for the night since it was so nice out. After everyone ate, I sat on the floor in the living room and they all laid down by me. Tyler laid down and put his head in my lap right away! Lacey curled up on the other side of me and Emma laid next to Tyler on the doggie bed. I pet Tyler and Lacey's tummies for awhile. Emma was even falling asleep! She was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. I put Lacey in her bed for the night before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment