Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sammy, Gracie, Molly & Shelby

Everyone met me at the door today when I came inside. Shelby barked the most, while Sammy and Grace were busy saying hi! I got their supper ready and had them all line up to eat. I sat down on the floor with them and Molly was too interested in smelling me to eat right away. Sammy and Shelby were done first, and they both stared at the other two until they were finished. As soon as Gracie was done, she made herself comfortable in my lap and started kissing my face all over! We all went into the living room after they finished supper. Shelby didn't want to come too close yet so she curled up on the floor. The other three had surrounded me as soon as I sat on the couch! Gracie was draped across my lap and Sammy was sprawled out on the pillow on one side of me. They both were laying upside down so I could rub their tummies! Molly was all curled up on my other side. I wish I could've gotten a picture of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment